SELAPT.COM is an interactive platform that provides information sharing services in real estate related to building visualization, building plans and breakdowns, information for individual parts of the building, etc.
Our mission is to make the process of searching and offering buildings easy, interactive and easily accessible to everyone.
To this end, we collect and process personal data pursuant to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (GDPR).
The Data Protection Officer at www.selapt.com will answer all your questions about the processing and protection of personal data, as well as make the process of using your rights as a subject of personal data easier and easier to understand.
Address for direct contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The types of personal data we process
I. We collect and process the following categories of data:
The data below is collected and stored.
1) Mandatory data:
· E-mail address;
2) Optional profile data:
· User time zone;
· Profile photo / Avatar;
3) Data related to Builder accounts: - optional
· Company / Company Name;
· E-mail for contacts;
4) Tax entity details
· Information about a tax entity;
5) Contact form
· e-mail for feedback to you;
6) Inquire about apartment:
· e-mail for feedback from the builder to you;
7) Online Order Service and Subscription Plans:
· Order History
· Date and time of payment creation
· The type of system used to pay
· Payment status
Data related to buildings:
This is a set of data entered by users from Builder accounts entered into the section entry / edit building and related to detailing the information for individual buildings. This information includes:
8) Building info:
· Address and location
· Status of building performance;
· Type of construction and heating;
· Start and end dates of construction;
· Picture of the building;
· Number of floors;
· Test description for the building;
9) Information about individual parts of the building:
· Floor plans;
· Plans and information for individual parts of the building: type of space, price, parking conditions, area, bedrooms, bathrooms, balconies, exhibition, text description;
You may withdraw any of the above consents through your account settings or the form and manner prescribed in this Policy. Upon withdrawal of consent, the processing of the relevant personal data for the stated purposes is discontinued. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal.
I I. We process the following categories of data:
The following data is processed but not stored or is anonymous.
1) IP addresses of queries
They are processed to determine the location of the user in order to provide search results and suggestions valid for the geographic area in which they are located.
2) Anonymous data on the use of the website
They are processed for statistic purpose to study and optimize website work. Also we use analytics data to create statistics for builder accounts about the traffic to their buildings.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Item 1) - Account details:
· Providing authorization to the system;
· Provide options for recovering lost or lost passwords;
· Send different notifications related to the use of the platform - expiration of subscription plans, payment information, and the like, not related to the provision of business information - such as offers or current promotions .
Item 2) Non-binding data:
This data is processed by the platform to provide a more complete user profile and better user experience.
This data is not required for the normal use of the platform. Their filling is optional and it is only the will and the consent of the person filling them.
Item 3) contact data in Account type "Builder":
These data are processed only for completeness and easier contact between builders and consumers. With them are generated and so on. "Business cards" of builders that are visualized to consumers and have only a representative purpose. Their filling is optional and it is only the will and the consent of the person filling them.
Item 4) Data for a tax entity
They are processed in order to generate an invoice for the received remuneration, according to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Item 5 ) Contact form information on the site
They are processed in order to provide feedback on the query itself, and only on issues related to the inquiry itself.
Item 6 ) Request for an apartment
They are processed by the platform as the only and only forwarded in their entirety and content to the Builder accounts they are directed to.
The platform is not relevant to the processing of this data by Builder users.
Item 7 ) Details of online order service and subscription plans
We process this data to account for payment and payment details of Builder users for activating or disabling subscription plans and services. Payment information is also processed to produce internal statistics on consumer preference for certain services and subscription plans to improve their quality.
At no point does the platform require bank information in any kind or form. We process only the status of payments to individual users as they are received by the services we partner with.
Items 8 ) and 9 ) Information about buildings and parts thereof.
WWW.SELAPT.COM handles the information by verifying the logical and correctness of the entry and subsequent display of the platform.
Enter information about the buildings can be processed and for the preparation of internal statistics provided by the platform services to improve ca not the quality of those services.
Provision of personal data to third parties
WWW.SELAPT.COM does not provide any data to third parties, except when the User applies for a designated apartment (as per item 5)). In this case, the data entered by the User is forwarded to Builder users.
The platform is not relevant to the way these users are treated. Sending such a request is considered as automatic approval of providing the data as described.
The data is processed for the following dates:
Point 1) The data are processed by the explicit and unambiguous declaration of this by the User .
Item 2) The data is processed as provided by the User. This data can be corrected or removed at any time.
Item 3 ) and 4) Processed while the account is Builder type.
Item 5) and 7) Data on these points is kept in an archive for an indefinite time.
Item 6 ) , 8) and 9) They are processed by the Builder accounts against the subscription plan of these accounts. Upon expiration of subscriptions, the system
Your rights in relation to your personal data
1. Right of access, including the right to copy the data under processing:
· You may at any time request information about your personal information that we store. You may contact us and, based on a written request and authentication of your identity, the data will be provided to you;
2. Right to correct inaccurate personal data
· You have the right to ask for your personal data to be corrected if they are incorrect, including the addition of incomplete personal data. You can do this through your mobile app or by writing to us after you have duly authenticated your identity;
3. Right of Deletion ("Right to Forget") in the following cases:
· Dropping the need for processing;
· Withdrawal of consent when processing is based on consent;
· Illegal data processing;
· Legal obligation to delete;
The right to be forgotten is not an absolute right and may not be respected in cases provided by law or due to a lack of proper authentication of your identity.
4. Right to restrict processing when:
· the validity of the data is challenged for the period in which the data must be verified; or
· processing the data is without legal basis, but instead of deleting it, you want their limited processing; or
· if necessary, the data on the establishment, exercise or protection of your legal claims; or
· an objection to the processing of the data was filed, pending verification that the reasons for the administrator are legal
In the event of correction, erasure, or limitation of processing, we will notify any recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed, unless this is impracticable or requires disproportionate effort.
5. The portability of machine-readable data, according to which:
· we provide the data directly to you; or
· if requested by you and a technical possibility, the data is provided to another administrator of your choice;
6. Right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest:
· You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of www.selapt.com or a third party. The Administrator will not continue to process your personal data unless it is proven that there are compelling legal bases that have priority over your interests and rights or due to litigation and other procedural and extra-procedural actions.
7. Right to object to direct marketing:
· You have the right to object to receiving marketing communications, including profiling and analysis for direct marketing purposes.
Right to appeal to a supervisor in the Member State of habitual residence, place of work or place of suspected infringement if I consider that the processing of my personal data is in breach of the provisions of Regulation (EC) 2016/679. On the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria where the seat of www.selapt.com is located, the Supervisory Authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission.
The above rights are exercised by a written request in a form determined by www.selapt.com, which you can obtain electronically upon request to the Data Protection Officer and fill in an electronic reply form with the necessary documents. You will receive an answer to your request within one month of receipt of your written request.
used for automated decision-making, including profiling
We do not use automated algorithms and / or profiling.