SELAPT.COM is an interactive platform that provides services for sharing information in the field of real estate, related to the visualization of buildings, plans and layouts of buildings, information about individual parts of the building, individual properties and more.
Our mission is to make the process of finding and offering buildings and properties easy, interactive and easily accessible to everyone.
To this end, we collect and process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
The Data Protection Officer of www.selapt.com will answer all your questions regarding the processing and protection of personal data, as well as make the process of using your rights as a subject of personal data easier and more understandable.
Direct contact address: support @ selapt.com
The types of personal data we process
I. We collect and process the following categories of data:
The following data is collected and stored.
- Mandatory data:
- E-mail address;
- Optional profile data:
- User time zone;
- Profile photo / Avatar /;
- Data related to "Offers" accounts: - Optional
- Company name;
- E-mail for contacts;
- Data on the tax subject
- Tax entity information;
- Contact form
- e- mail for feedback with you;
- Inquiry about object - premises from buildings or separate properties:
- e- mail for feedback of the person offering the building or the property to you;
- Data for online ordering of services and subscription plans:
- Order history;
- Date and time of payment creation
- Type of system used for payment
- Payment status
Data related to buildings and properties:
This is a set of data entered by users from "Offer" accounts, entered in the enter / edit building section and related to detailing information about individual buildings. This information includes:
- Building information:
- Basic information about the building - address, status, structure, implementation dates, stories and more . attributes describing and related to the building as a whole;
- Description and other attributes describing the individual parts of the building - floor plans, prices of the premises, specifications of the premises, photo and video materials, etc .;
- Information for individual properties:
- Description and other attributes describing the individual elements of the property - floor plan, price, specification, photo and video materials, etc .;
You may withdraw any of the above consents through your account settings or in the form and manner prescribed in this Policy. Upon withdrawal of the consent, the processing of the respective type of personal data for the specified purposes shall be suspended. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
I I . We process the following categories of data:
The following data is processed but not stored or is anonymous.
- IP addresses of requests
They are processed to establish the user's location in order to provide him with search results and suggestions valid for the geographical area in which he is located.
2. Anonymous data about the use of the website
They are processed for the purpose of statistical processing of the visits to the site, for the purpose of research and optimization of its work, as well as providing data on the attendance of the buildings on the accounts of the type "Offering".
Purposes of personal data processing
Point 1) - Your account details:
- Providing authorization to the system;
- Providing opportunities to recover a forgotten or lost Password;
- Sending various notifications related to the use of the platform - expiration of subscription plans, information on payments made and other similar, not related to the provision of commercial information - such as offers or current promotions.
Item 2) Optional data:
This data is processed by the platform in order to provide a more complete user profile and better user presentation.
This data is not required for normal use of the platform. Their completion is not obligatory and is done only by the will and consent of the one who fills them.
Item 3) Contact details for "Offering" accounts:
These data are processed only for completeness and easier contact between providers and applicants. They generate, etc. "Business cards" of the providers, which are visualized to the users and have only a representative purpose. Their completion is not obligatory and is done only by the will and consent of the one who fills them.
Item 4) Data on the tax subject
They are processed in order to generate an invoice for the received payment, according to the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Item 5) Data from the contact form on the site
They are processed in order to be able to provide feedback on the inquiry itself, and only on issues related to the inquiry itself.
Item 6) Request for object - premises from buildings or separate properties:
They are processed by the platform as the only one and only are forwarded in their entirety and content to the "Offering" type accounts to which they are addressed.
The platform is not relevant to the processing of this data by users of the "Offering" type.
Item 7) Data for online ordering of services and subscription plans
We process this data for the reporting of payments and the details of payments to users of the type "Offer", regarding the activation or deactivation of subscription plans and services. Payment information is also processed to produce internal statistics on users' preferences for certain services and subscription plans in order to improve their quality.
At no time does the platform require banking information in any form or form. We only process the payment statuses of individual users, such as those received from the services we partner with.
Points 8) and 9) Information on buildings and parts thereof.
WWW.SELAPT.COM processes the information by checking the logical and correctness of the input and subsequent display of the platform.
The entered information about buildings can also be processed for the production of internal statistics on the services provided by the platform in order to improve the quality of these services.
Provision of personal data to third parties
WWW.SELAPT.COM does not provide any data to third parties, except in cases where the User makes a request for a specific apartment (according to point 5)). In this case, the data entered by the User is forwarded to the "Offering" type users.
The platform has nothing to do with the way these users are treated. Sending such a request is considered as an automatic approval of the data to be provided in the manner described.
The data are processed for the following terms:
The data is processed until the explicit and unambiguous statement of this by the User .
The data are processed while they are provided by the User. This data, he can at any time correct or remove.
Point 3) and 4)
They are processed while the account is of type "Offering".
Point 5) and 7)
The data on these points are stored in an archive for an indefinite period of time.
Points 6), 8) and 9)
They are processed by the "Offering" type accounts, according to the subscription plan of these accounts. When subscriptions expire, the system
Your rights in relation to your personal data
1. Right of access, including the right to copy data in processing:
- You have the right to request information about your personal data that we store at any time. You can contact us and based on a written request and verification of your identity, the data will be provided to you;
2. Right to correct inaccurate personal data
- You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the addition of incomplete personal data.
3. Right of deletion ("Right to be forgotten") in the following cases:
- Elimination of the need for processing;
- Withdrawal of consent when processing is based on consent;
- Illegal data processing;
- Legal obligation to delete;
The right to be forgotten is not an absolute right and may not be respected in cases provided by law or due to lack of proper identification.
4. Right to limit processing where:
- the accuracy of the data is disputed, for the period in which their accuracy must be checked; or
- the processing of the data has no legal basis, but instead of deleting them, you want their limited processing; or
- if necessary, the data for the establishment, exercise or protection of your legal claims; or
- an objection has been filed for the processing of the data, pending verification that the grounds of the controller are lawful
In the event of a correction, deletion or restriction of processing, we will notify any recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort.
5. The right to portability of machine-readable data, according to which:
- we provide the data directly to you; or
- at your request and technical possibility, the data is provided to another administrator of your choice;
6. Right to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest:
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of www.selapt.com or a third party. The controller will not continue to process your personal data unless it is proven that there are compelling legal grounds for doing so that take precedence over your interests and rights or due to litigation and other procedural and extra- procedural actions as required.
7. Right to object to direct marketing:
- You have the right to object to the receipt of marketing messages, including profiling and analysis for direct marketing purposes.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority in the Member State of my usual place of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if I consider that the processing of my personal data infringes the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. On the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, where the seat of www.selapt.com is located, the supervisory body is the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
The above rights are exercised through a written request in a form specified by www.selapt.com, which you can receive electronically upon request to the Data Protection Officer and fill in an electronic form received in response with the necessary documents. You will receive an answer to your inquiry within one month of receiving your written request.
Methods used for automated individual decision making, including profiling
We do not use automated algorithms and / or profiling.